Want to turn your anger into action? Check out the below for direct actions that YOU can take to fight back right now. Stay up to date on upcoming issues and actions by signing up for Jan Schakowsky’s email newsletter and by following www.facebook.com/schakowskyforcongress!
To access the free guide, visit https://www.indivisibleguide.com/
2. Read and share FACT-CHECKED info about the progress we made under President Obama
To read the info, visit http://www.factcheck.org/2016/10/obamas-numbers-october-2016-update/
3. Tweet at Governor Rauner about protecting Medicaid!
Sample language ”Hey .@GovRauner, stop delaying and do your job! We need a budget that doesn’t hurt our community!”
4. Email Government Accountability Office about auditing Donald Trump!
Suggested statement: "I'm contacting the GAO in support of an audit of our incoming President Elect's finances, to prohibit conflicts of interest that would prevent him from carrying out the responsibilities of the office without corrupt influence."
5. Tweet at Donald Trump about protecting the ACA, Medicare, Medicaid, and Planned Parenthood!
Sample language “.@realDonaldTrump don't #MakeAmericaSickAgain. Hands off ACA, Medicare, Medicaid, and Planned Parenthood!”
6. Call your State Legislator and tell them to repeal the Illinois Abortion Trigger Law!
Find your State Representative’s contact information here
Find your State Senator’s contact information here
7. Fight back against Donald Trump’s injustice by volunteering at the Inaugural Service Day for Social Justice in Chicago—help the people he is hurting!
To sign up or for more information, visit https://www.facebook.com/ChiServDay/